Wednesday, September 10, 2014
10: Ten Things I Love about Me
Today's prompt: List 10 things you love about yourself! Let's kick that negative self-talk outta here!
1. My Creativity in Drawing and Photography
2. My size and height. I love the short and tiny me.
3. I am a Christian. A sinner saved by Grace.
4. My love for reading. I can read 5 books at time and enjoy them individually.
5.Good listener. I really enjoy listening to others. Might seem weird when I am quiet and everyone talking. I just love to listen.
6. I am a Social Worker. I love helping others.
7. I am a learner. I am always wanting to know more about life around me
8. My love for children. I have learned so much from being around children and from being in my social work classes. Children are a gift.
9. I am organized. I love to have things together at work and at home.
10. My open-mindedness. Willing to learn and try new things at-least one time.
What do you love about yourself?
Abba I feel hopeless, weak and frustrated. I ask that you would help me. Take me and free up my mind of things that are not of You. Direct ...
Quotes from Gladys Aylward "I wasn't God's first choice for what I've done for China…I don't know who it was…It must...
Hello everyone, I hope that everyone is having a great summer. I am excited that it is getting closer to my summer internship at Aliquippa I...
Quotes From Susanna Wesley Lessons to to be learn When she told her daughter not to do something, her daughter did not listen. It was la...