Sunday, December 23, 2007
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
College Writing- A-
College Reading- A
Learning Theory- A
Foundations foe Excellence- B-
I got a (P) Pass becuase I don't get any credit only a Pass or Fail but I Pass.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I learn about myself....
I learn that I need to trust Him.
Spend time with Him, and stop being lazy.
Have a compassionate heart
Continue to pray, do not stop.
Let Him lead
He is Faithful
There have been so much the Lord has been showing me. Many times, I cried at what he shown me because it is just so overwhleming. I do pray that God will continue to show me my ways that are not like his. The fact he even cares, make me cry. I want to trust God and love Him with all my heart. I pray that the Lord will help me with all my strggles and ways.
Monday, December 10, 2007
I want to first thank you for everything that you have done. Today walking, on campus I could not stop looking at the nature. I could stop admiring, all you made. Father I want to pray for all the children who are hurting, Father I know how it feels to be hurt but just as you have healed me, heal them. Father protect them and take all pain away from them. I am very sadden at what is going on in this world people killing each other, divorcing, fighting and so much. Lord change their hearts, draw them nearer to you. I pray for my peers becuase in today's soceity many of them are lost. Draw them nearer to you and save them. Show them that you love them and they don't need to want until they are thrithy to come to you. They can accept you now not down the road where its not even promise that they will make it the next day. In your Name, Amen.
The Meeting Place
Praying for Your Family
Praying for Yor Children
Praying with a Forgiven Heart
Tearing Down Strong Holds
Leaving a Legacy
I really like this book it has encourage to to continue to pray when things seem to be getting worst. I know that I will have faith in my Savior, He is faithful. I don't know what he will answer but I will contine to pray.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
I learn that as a young woman, I have all the time to get to know God personally and become the woman of God he wants me to be. I don't know if God has a earthy husband for me but I want and will get to know HIM. I think it is important that I get to know him and prepare myself for what's to come.
I pray to God that I will please Him not men. Many times I try to please men but not my Father because I didn't want others to think bad of me. But I thought I don't want to please men, I want to please the God one gave me life. He is my all not men
Thursday, December 06, 2007
- "A women of strength-- worth, braver, capability" Ruth 3:11
- "A virtuous and worthy wife-earnest and strong in character" Proverbs 12:4
- "A capable, intelligent and virtuous woman" Proverbs 31:10
Women Of Excellence:
- Knowing God Intimately
- Becoming Excellent
- Abiding in Christ
- A Gentle and Quiet Spirit
- Taking Responsibility
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
- Listen- be slow to speak, listen then give thoughts.
- Love- frist love God with all you heart,love others and love yourself.
- Trust- Trust God, the one who will never leave or hurt you. Let him direct your life.
- Believe- know in your heart that you can do all things through Christ. Never give up on anything.
- Campassonate- have this in you and you will go far in life.
- Pray- be a praying woman of God, no matter how big or small the sisution is pray.
- Be Humble- don't be prideful in life. Pride leads people in a downward life.
- Succeed- in things that are worthy.
- Confidence- is the trait you need to keep your head up.
- Rest- in God, lay everything before him and don't stress or you'll end up with gray hair.
- Wisdom- grow in wisdom.
Abba I feel hopeless, weak and frustrated. I ask that you would help me. Take me and free up my mind of things that are not of You. Direct ...
Quotes from Gladys Aylward "I wasn't God's first choice for what I've done for China…I don't know who it was…It must...
Hello everyone, I hope that everyone is having a great summer. I am excited that it is getting closer to my summer internship at Aliquippa I...
Live for something, don't waste life. Taken by me in Fall 09